Membership Details for Joining SNUG
Scottish National Users’ Group membership is open to all GP Practices irrespective of which GP IT system they use. It is a Practice membership and as such entitles all members of the team to free attendances at Users’ Group meetings in your own or any neighbouring region.
In addition, SNUG members benefit from:
- Input into prioritisation of national developments
- Free attendance to quarterly Meetings and the Annual General Meeting in November
- National alerts and updates as they happen
- Sharing best practice
- Users’ Group Newsletter electronically along with monthly website email updates
- Continued website development and monthly updates on new features
These, together with your National Executive co-ordinating at national level for key GP IT developments we feel, demonstrate value for money. Please be aware that our website has many features and once subscribed you have access to all the areas; they include forums, voting on system requests, downloads and details of local meetings etc.
Joint Membership with EMIS NUG and SNUG is offered at an annual rate of £100, this gives you access to both SNUG and EMIS NUG at one cost.
Membership to SNUG for Vision Users is £75, but if you have membership to Vision NUG you will recieve a discounted rate of £65 for your annual subscription.
FOR NEW SNUG MEMBERS -
You can register now for membership to SNUG by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a SNUG Member but want to join the website?
- Register Online: Online registration form for SNUG Website Membership