SCIMP| SNUG GP IT Conference for 2017
Please find the Agenda for 2017 Click here
The Conference aims are to educate, and inform; to promote debate and discussion, and to provide a platform and opportunity for GP teams to discuss their requirements for clinical IT systems with the people tasked with developing, implementing and purchasing these systems.
- What works, what does not?
- What can we do now using IT systems to improve General Practice in Scotland?
- How can General Practice change to meet the new world of integrated care?
With streams of workshops for Practice Managers and Clinicians and plenary speakers at the cutting edge of future GP IT our shared objective is to make it easier for practices to do things better today.
Please find the slides from the event below: ( more to follow)
- Welsh GP IT – Dr Annemarie Cunningham ( unavailable)
- How SPIRE can help you at a Practice or Cluster level– Dr L Morris
- Information sharing short life working group – Dr L Munro
- Evolving Telemedicine Communication between doctors using simple and complex technologies ( slides not Available due to publishing rights)
- Digital Health and Care Strategy – Lisa McLean
- Plenary – TEC Margaret Whoriskey
- Zahid Dean – Alliance SCIMP SNUG 2017
- STU – SCIMP 2017
- The Transition from READ to SnoMED
- GP IT Re Provisioning Slides available upon request but cannot be shared publically
- Denise Downs NHS Digital – SCIMP 2017
- SCIMP Summarising Medical Records – SCIMP 2017
- eConsult SCIMP Conference
- Making Vision Work For You
- Digital Health and Care Strategy Workshop
- Tools to Support ACP
- Enabling our Patients
- Safeguarding our Crown Jewels
- Supporting ACP with Technology
- Microtest Presentation SCIMP 2017
- Single Log on Workshop
More to follow keep checking back
If you wish to see videos and slides from previous years events please click below: