Scottish Cervical Call-Recall System (SCCRS)
The Scottish Cervical Call-Recall System (SCCRS) information and links below are designed to provide additional information on the IT system used in NHS Scotland to support the Cervical Screening Programme. Please note that most of the link information is intended for NHS professionals only.
Reporting Issues with the SCCRS Application
- SCCRS users who are having problems with passwords / log-ins or have any problems with the SCCRS IT system should contact the Atos Origin Helpdesk directly by phone or email: Helpdesk Tel: 0845 95 72 700 Helpdesk email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT PATIENT IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, INCLUDING COMMUNITY HEALTH INDEX (CHI) NUMBER, SHOULD NOT BE USED WHEN CONTACTING THE ATOS ORIGIN HELPDESK.
All information regarding the Cervical Screening Programme including leaflets is contained on NHS Health Scotland’s website: http://www.healthscotland.com/topics/health-topics/screening/cervical.aspx
This is a public website and can be accessed by anyone using the internet. (not just NHS Net users)
SCCRS User Sections
The user sections below contain information intended for users within each specific SCCRS discipline/module.
(Just for information, these pages are public and can be accessed by anyone using the internet i.e. not just by NHS Mail users)
- Call Recall Office Section – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/cro.html
- Colposcopy Section – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/colp.html
- General Section – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/general.html
- Laboratory Section – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/lab.html
- National User Group – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/nug.html
- Smear Takers Section – http://www.sccrs.scot.nhs.uk/smtakers.html
Cervical Screening Programme, National Services Division
|Isabel Zaman||Senior Programme Manager||0131 275 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lesley Bogan||Programme Support Officer||0131 275 email@example.com|