The SNUG Executive consists of a group of 14 Regional Co Ordinators based in each region in Scotland. The Co Ordinators are GP’s and Practice Managers using their GP IT systems on a daily basis, and share a desire for better patient care through improved use of information technology . The Regional Co Ordinators are there to speak on behalf of the area and feedback any concerns or requests from other Practices.
You can find out who your local Co Ordinator is here: your local area
The SNUG Executive is an independent group but has representation from NVUG, EMIS NUG, Scottish Government, Facilitators, NSS IT and much more. You can see the members of SNUG Executive below:
Do you want to know what we are discussing on your behalf? Please find our quarterly national Executive meeting minutes here.
- Co-Chair: Dr Neil Kelly, GP in Annan, Dumfries
- Co-Chair: Dr Beena Raschkes, GP in Tayside
Executive Office Bearers
- Vice Chairman: Dr Chris Toellner, GP in Whitburn, West Lothian,
- Secretary: Dr Andrew McElhinney, GP, Forth Valley,
- Treasurer: Louise McTaggart, Facilitator Lead,
- SCIMP: Dr Ian Thomson, member of SCIMP Working Group and Conference Chair,
- Practice Nurse Rep: Sarah Everett,Govan Health Centre,
- Practice Manager Rep: Morag Christie, PM Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- SGPC: Dr Alan McDevitt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilitator Representative, Louise Mctaggart
- Locum Representative, Dr Arnold, NHS Tayside,
EMIS National Users’ Group Representative
- Dr Keith Burns, GP Western Isles
National Vision User Group (NVUG) Representative
- Dr Paul Miller, GP, Greater Glasgow and Clyde
NSS IT Representative
- Elaine Henderson, Service Manager, NSS
Please see your local area for details of Regional Co-Ordinators.