Cegedim Healthcare Solutions
Cegedim Healthcare Solutions is part of the Cegedim Group, a major supplier of healthcare technology and information services across Europe. We are currently the only healthcare solution provider approved to provide NHS GP clinical systems and NHS pharmacy dispensing software across the whole of the UK. Cegedim Healthcare Solutions also offers intelligent healthcare solutions to support collaborative working across the healthcare landscape with solutions for community care and shared care, and an innovative solution for population health management. Our aim is lead the market with innovative healthcare technology that improves healthcare provision and expedites improvements in patient care and health outcomes.
· Used in nearly half of all GP practices in Scotland, our solutions offers a wide range of functionality and services specifically to the NHS in Scotland including:
· Key Information Summary (KIS)
· Emergency Care Summary (ECS)
· Scottish Prison Service (SPS)
· Electronic Acute Medication Service (eAMS)
· Medicines Care and Review: including Serial Prescribing
· Scottish Diabetic Care (SCI DC)
· Scottish Cervical Call-Recall Service (SCCRS)
· Scottish Bowel Screening (BOSS)
· Scottish Breast Screening Service (SBSS)
· GP2GP Record Transfers
· Palliative Care Summary (PCS)
· Health Protection Scotland data (HPS)
· Enhanced Service (ES) support
· SCI Gateway
· SCI Pathology
· Practice Team Information Extraction (PTI)
· eMED3 For news and insights from Cegedim Healthcare Solutions click here For more details on all Cegedim Healthcare Solutions, please visit our website here
Where to go for help
Press F1 for help!
Did you know that Vision 3 contains detailed context-sensitive help files? Just press the F1 key at any time for help about that particular screen or module – this is often the quickest and easiest way to find out how to do something.
You can also access the Knowledge Base and relevant Help Centres from within the product, just select ‘Help’ from the menu option and choose ‘Content’. If you need any help finding something in particular, please contact your local Cegedim Account Manager.
You can also get in touch by emailing: Scotland.Team@visionhealth.co.uk