The SNUG podcast
The Scottish National Users’ Group produce a series of short podcasts to discuss, debate and generally throw more light on important topics such as GP IT Re-Provisioning, GDPR, Scotland’s new Digital Platform, GP2GP, virtual consultations, improved clinical coding and more. We bring these to you in the form of interviews and information from experts as well as opinions and questions from you, the users of our GP IT clinical systems. We hope you enjoy these light hearted but informative pieces that can be played whilst you work, in the car, at the gym – wherever and whenever you wish. All you need to do is log on and press play.
To enable an easier experience of this please click the links below to download the latest edition. https://snughealth.podbean.com/
- For iPhones, this is the Apple iTunes SNUG podcast link
- For Androids, this is the Google Podcast SNUG podcast link
You can hear a number of episodes now at https://snughealth.podbean.com
Please subscribe to recieve updates as and when new content is uploaded.
You can leave comments or ask questions:
- at our Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/scottishnationalusersgroup
- on Twitter:https://twitter.com/snusersgroup
- or email email@example.com